The SEED Program
What is the SEED Program?
- A unique sensory movement program to support students who display intensive sensory needs that significantly impact their school functioning and participation
- A program supervised by licensed Occupational Therapists and/or Physical Therapists
- A program where participants will have the opportunity to utilize specialized sensory equipment in an intentionally designed space.
What is the goal of the SEED Program?
Who is eligible for the SEED Program?
- Currently enrolled in a New York City Public School (Grades Pre-K - High School)
- Have an Individualized Education Plan (IEP), which dictates Occupational Therapy (OT) services are recommended
Mosaic SEED Locations
See what our families have to say about the SEED Program!
“...I have seen immense improvement in her ability to handle sensory input and to engage in activities that promote sensory based social emotional learning.”
“This is a amazing resource for parents/caregivers to have. I wish I would have known of this sooner when my son was in 3K…I really appreciate the OT sharing with me guidance/tips that I can use at home.”
“Sí, este programa ayuda mucho a los niños…”